Happy holidays folks. My gal pal Stevie Wilson, social media badass and Queen of http://www.la-story.com is having an estate sale from her gorgeous beachfront home in Long Beach. This past year this “super fashionista has been collecting swag and product reserved only for LA’s Fashionista Elite. Now that the holidays have come, her husband has asked her to clear the decks for the New Year, so you’re sure to get a deal. But, being a “witchy” gal and since it’s Friday the 13th, I couldn’t resist the urge to give her a very simple “Honey Jar Spell” just to give this sale a little “oomph.”
Honey Jar Spells come from the American tradition of Hoodoo and Conjure. They work if, and only if, you can relax, let go of your fears of asking the supernatural for assistance and link into the vibe of the ingredients to help you magnetize what you want. In this case we’re shaking up a little honey with the intent of attracting customers. Stevie is NOT a witch, but she definitely has psychic abilities, so this fun little jar should be very easy for her to use.
Before asking the “forces” to grant you favor it is always best to fill-up your “karma bank” with a good deed. In this case Stevie has donated some of her swag to her favorite charities.
- a glass jar with a lid
- honey (organic is best)
- coconut water
- a copper penny (copper is the metal of Venus)
- parchment paper (you can get a whole role very cheaply in the baking section)
- gold glitter
- Thoroughly wash and dry the glass jar and set it on your windowsill or somewhere in the sun to dry.
- Fill the jar 3/4 of the way with coconut water
- Drop in the copper penny and set things aside for a minute
- Write what you intend to attract and sweeten on an inch of the parchment paper and drop it in the jar.
- Add 3 pinches of cinnamon and stir the mixture clockwise 3 times
- Add 3 pinches of basil and stir the mixture clockwise 3 times
- Add 3 pinches of nutmeg and stir the mixture clockwise 3 times
- Add 3 pinches of gold glitter and stir the mixture clockwise 3 times
- Seal the jar up so it’s tight enough not to allow any liquid to leak out
- Recite the following incantation”With the permission of my Guardian Angel and with the permission of my Ancestors, I ask that this jar allow me to access and utilize the powers of “magnetism” to realize my request.”
- Relax, smile, allow yourself to feel that you are going to get the results that you want.
- Shake the jar and watch the ingredients and the pretty glitter float around.
- Place the jar on a sunny windowsill so that the energy of the sun can charge the jar. Shake it as often as you like. I put mine on the kitchen windowsill so I can shake it when I remember, like when I’m doing the dishes.
After 7 days or when the contents of the jar start to get icky, empty the contents of the jar underneath a tree or underneath a rose bush. Say a silent prayer of thanks and if you can, give to dollar to a homeless person or some other good deed. Kindness goes a long way.